Civil Construction Contractors, LLC.

Hahnville, LA

Phone: 985-783-6893


Civil Construction Contractors, LLC provides a broad scope of industrial and commercial services, serving both the public and private sectors. In addition to general construction, Civil offers design/build, turnkey building construction, site preparation and heavy earth moving, concrete paving, drainage construction, and aggregates.

Civil Construction Contractors, LLC is a general contractor performing 90% of total annual work in petrochemical construction, with the remaining 10% performed in commercial and public construction. We have procured major projects such as pumping stations, petrochem, site preparation, concrete paving, and structural revamping. Our experience includes complete site preparation, demolition, emergency utility line repairs, concrete foundations and paving, tank foundations, sump construction, concrete and clay containment, pumping stations, storage facilities, and much more. Select a division above to learn more.


Louisiana Contractor's License #18794
Mississippi Contractor's License #16992-MC
Classifications: Highways, Streets & Bridges, Heavy Construction, Building Construction, Municipal & Public Works

© Civil Construction Contractors, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Website Design by Kickify